Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Made Pretty

So, when you're asked to make something pretty with an Anthropologie feel for some of the coolest, most talented and super nice photographers in Austin - ya don't say no.

Congrats on the beautiful studio, my beautiful Urban Wedding Divas!

Shannon Cunningham Photography
Now and Then Photography
Sherry Hammonds Photography

and to my buddy, Becky Brock of Something to Celebrate. (Yes, its another wedding planner, but we're cool.) She put the whole thing together and invited Petal Pushers to do the floral - that's how I come in...as a Petal Pusher...on my Lucie's Events blog... whatevs - I'll blog about this on Petal Pushers too. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made pretty! thanks girl :)

Shannon said...

We love Wendee, Lucie's Events and Petal Pushers!!! Thanks so much for everything.