Monday, February 02, 2009

Videography


Videography has definitely gotten better over the years. Long are the days that you had to sit through hours of footage that you would maybe watch once. I am really enjoying the new innovations toward videography with the special effects and soundtracks. I feel like I'm watching a music video or a romantic movie trailer. I feel now more than ever the necessity for a videographer at a wedding. I love the tender, crazy, private and hilarious moments you can catch in full motion. One of my favorites is Elite Video Productions. Not only are they talented, but also just super great people to work with. This husband and wife team go unnoticed at a wedding but the result is breathtaking.









I also follow StillMotion out of Canada and had the lovely pleasure of working with Elysium Productions out of California back in October. Check out their videos for some great inspiration and a warm fuzzy feeling. :)


Kimberley + Trevor's SDE from StillMotion on Vimeo.

No comments: