Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm still working on getting all my pictures in order so I can update this blog... but I wanted to mention that my class at Texas State is over. The good news is that they want me back in the fall - I guess people weren't that bored. I did have some phenomenal speakers, so that probably had a lot to do with it. Thanks to Amelia Tarbet Photography, Petal Pushers, A Wedding Cake Moment, Classy Concepts and Alexia Gavela Bridal.

A huge big super duper million times thank you to all the interns that helped me with weddings this spring. I truly could not have done it with out all of your help.

This picture was taken at Krystina & Jack's wedding in a photobooth. Courtesy of Party Booths!

Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to take that class in the fall! I'm so excited!